Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you soon.
On 31 May 2018, HighBrook Investors officially opens Quarter Offices, a new, high quality work, live & play concept currently being rolled out in three office locations comprising a total of 26,150 sq.m in the Sloterdijk area in Amsterdam:
• Quarter Plaza, Transformatorweg 74-118, available approx. 5,500 sq.m (total building size approx. 11,000 sq.m);
• Quarter Podium, Gatwickstraat 9-39, available approx. 3,000 sq.m (total building size approx. 7,700 sq.m);
• Quarter Avenue, Condensatorweg 54, available approx. 7,000 sq.m. (total building size approx. 7,500 sq.m).
All three properties underwent significant full building renovations creating enhanced quality, functionality and a work, meet & relax lifespace. All offices offer top notch working environments for occupiers varying from corporates to small businesses, start-ups and individual flexworkers. Services are available to all tenants regardless the office in which they reside and vary from business & meeting centers, restaurant concepts and food courts, bike share and travel support, bootcamps and workshops to parcel storage, roomservice and many more controlled and administered through the Quarter Offices app.
HighBrook Investors’ approach to Quarter Offices is based on an extensive Asset Management plan adding significant value to the properties through revitilasation, modern workplace concepts, integrated hard (technical) and soft (hospitality) property management & facility services as well as a pro-active marketing and leasing strategy. For the execution of the Asset Management plan, HighBrook Investors instructed the following partners:
• Equity Estate as their overall asset managers for Quarter Offices
• DZAP architects for the exterior revitalisation and interior design and realisation of all three offices;
• D&B The Facility Group in combination with JLL for the implementation of InCharge: an integrated overall hospitality, facility services and property management concept;
• JLL, Savills, Spring Real Estate, Cushman & Wakefield and Van Gool Elburg for agency leasing.
All Quarter Offices are located in the Sloterdijk district, an upcoming work, shop and live area that has become home to major media, tech and creative companies. The area is favourably situated in relation to recreational areas like the Westerpark and De Bretten nature reserve. It also boasts excellent accessibility by road and rail to City Center Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport. After years of relative stagnation, Sloterdijk Centre has attracted major occupiers like Booking.com and Netflix and is now being transformed into a varied urban area generating renewed dynamism.
10-9, 2021Read more
3-8, 2021Read more
17-6, 2021Read more
25-2, 2021Read more
9-2, 2021Read more